Since Top 10 lists have been so overused of late, especially in the internet blog area, here are 7 and a 1/2 reasons why the Warrior Fitness program is for you.
1. No gym memberships required! Still paying for a gym membership you don’t use, or not getting the results you want from your gym? Start thinking outside the gym with Warrior Fitness!
2. Low-tech fitness solutions. Don’t have the budget for expensive training equipment? Warrior Fitness offers a complete body-weight workout for strength and conditioning.
3. Quality workouts that work around your schedule. It doesn’t take hours in a gym to achieve the results you’re looking for. Our program encourages quality over quantity. Got 15 minutes? Then you have time for a workout.
4. Lose fat, gain lean muscle. Our workouts are short, but intense to encourage lean muscle growth while stimulating fat loss. No more boring hours of mindless cardio!
5. Sample workouts and programing guidance. Do some fitness training manuals you’ve purchased in the past leave you wondering how to put it all together or how to fit into your schedule? Warrior Fitness provides sample workouts you can follow or use as templates to create your own.
6. Ongoing support and new ideas. Got questions? Send me an email. Post a question in the comments section. I’m here to make sure you are successful!
7. Fully integratable with your martial arts training. Ever wonder which fitness programs make sense to use within the context of your martial arts training? Ever feel like you may be hindering your progress by the type of workouts you’re doing instead of enhancing it? Since the program is designed by a martial artist with 30 years of experience and a fitness training background, Warrior Fitness provides a clear path to integrating your fitness and martial arts.
7.5 Comprehensive! Warrior Fitness covers supremely functional strength and conditioning drills, joint mobility, flexibility, breathing exercises, workout recovery, performance enhancement for martial arts, internal strength development, and more!