Remember, striking power is not just about hitting harder; it’s about hitting smarter. Here’s a few reasons why this program is something you should incorporate into your martial training:
- New, innovative exercises to push through plateaus in your training and stave off boredom.
- The right tools for the job – low tech / high yield!
- Teach your body how to increase force production through stored elastic energy rather than recruiting more tension.
- Efficiency is the key to preserving energy levels. Efficiency is defined as useful work over total work.
- Coordinated whole body power in 3 dimensions. Life, sport, and martial art happen in 3D – the same old 2 dimensional exercises are NOT up to task!
- Specifically develop angular and rotary strength to augment and assist prime movers.
- Target postural and stabilizer muscles to strengthen structure behind the strikes. You can‘t fire a cannon from a canoe!
- Solo training is the key to martial greatness – how do you train?
Want to know more about this unique Warrior Fitness product? Click HERE!