Why should you chose to train Warrior Fitness Training versus any other type of fitness program out there, including making no choice and doing nothing?
Training for the Total Human
Warrior Fitness is the product of decades of training in the martial arts and the art of strength. In its simplest form Warrior Fitness is a distilled and synthesized blend of the very best training methodologies for becoming a fitness renaissance man or woman. Due to its synergistic nature, the seamless integrated whole of the system is vastly superior and greater than the sum of its parts. In short, Warrior Fitness has become a one-stop-shop for building a better human – physically stronger, tougher – resistant to failures, more enduring, flexible, mobile, and extremely capable. The warrior is mentally tough. Greater than robustness or resilience, the Warrior Fitness Training System is a portal to becoming antifragile.
The system allows the practitioner to minimize training time while maximizing the training effects, i.e. – results.
Warrior Fitness can be approached from different directions…
The Path of Strength & Conditioning
- building muscle,
- real world whole body strength,
- nonstop endurance,
- power generation,
- explosive movement, etc.
The Path of Health
- ancestral nutrition,
- fat loss,
- natural hormone optimization for women,
- increased testosterone and growth hormone for men,
- energy work – breathing exercises,
- stress conversion,
- increased energy,
- recovery from injury,
- increased flexibility and range of motion, etc.
The Path of Martial Art
- combat conditioning,
- performance enhancement,
- self-defense and defending others,
- real world functional strength and conditioning,
- dynamic balance and stability,
- internal power, etc.
No matter where you enter from – All paths ultimately lead to strength; to becoming the strongest most capable version of yourself.
When ranking the hierarchy of fitness qualities, the Warrior Fitness system puts an emphasis on strength as the highest ability.
Simply because all other fitness qualities flow from strength. When one is stronger everything is easier. Greater strength enables one to be more energy efficient as tasks and challenges alike require a lesser expenditure of energy the stronger one becomes. What is endurance other than the continued ability to exert strength?
Get Stronger as You Get Older – The Over 40 Warrior
As of this writing I am 43 years old. I am stronger, much better conditioned, more resilient, and healthier now than I was at 23! Why? Because as a lifelong martial artist and physical culturist I have cracked the code on living stronger as I get older – and I want to share ALL my hard won knowledge with you!
- How do you burn fat and build muscle at the same time?
- How do you optimize testosterone levels?
- How do you program workout intensity along with rest and recovery training to avoid plateaus and consistently make progress?
- How do you properly fuel your body for optimal performance?
- How do you recover, coordinate, and refine flexibility and range of motion?
- How do you wake up with energy and vigor for attacking your day?
- How do you put it all together to get maximal results in minimal time?
I firmly believe that I am in my physical prime and will continue to get stronger as I grow older. Others may believe that they are in a state of decline and getting weaker as they age… not so for the warrior.
Remember – the mind navigates the body.
What you believe to be true, is true. In fact, research tells us that people do not stop moving because they get older, they get older because they stop moving. The ability to build strength and muscle does not decline – you simply have to know how to combine correct physical training, optimal nutrition, and supplementation with the correct mental training – belief, outlook, focus, concentration, visualization, etc. to become truly limitless.
Who is Warrior Fitness for?
- For the Dad who wants to be in the best shape of his life in order to play with his kids and set an example of a healthy lifestyle that they will carry with them for the rest of their lives,
- for the Mom who, after a long day at work wants to de-stress with a brief, but intense workout that won’t leave her exhausted,
- for the businessman who finds his waistline expanding, his health lacking, muscle sagging, and wants to do something about it,
- for the performer who needs to control her breathing and nervousness before getting on stage,
- for the amateur athlete or weekend warrior who realizes that the daily aches and pains are getting worse as they get older and want to be stronger, healthier, and more capable as they get older,
- for the regular people who have lives and families and other hobbies and don’t want to spend all day in the gym yet are ready for something more than just an ordinary workout,
- for the unconventional fitness enthusiast who doesn’t desire the globo commercial gym scene, and is looking for a low-tech/high yield approach to fitness,
- for the fitness nut who’s tired of the same old treadmill and is looking for something extraordinary,
- And, of course for the martial artist who wants to get back into fighting fit shape while enhancing their martial art’s effectiveness by increasing how efficiently they move…
It’s For YOU…
Men, if you picked up your FREE copy of my book, Dad Strength, you know that men, in general, are getting weaker. We can counteract that. I can fix it. YOU can become the strong, Alpha-Male warrior you were always meant to be. You CAN get stronger every day.
Find out if you are a good fit for my NEW Warrior Fitness Coaching Program for Men <<===
Women, you also must be strong which is why I have also put together a Woman Warrior Transformation Program<<====
Want to talk? Sign up HERE for a free 10-minute Turbo Coaching Call to discuss your goals and how I can help you become the strongest, most capable version of yourself.