“The way is not far from people. It is their expectation of the way that distances them from it.”
– Zhong Yong
We humans have a certain knack for overly complicating simple things. We think that if something is too simple sounding, it can’t possibly work. But often the opposite is true.
Building vitality and creating optimal health are simple provided you follow a certain set of simple sounding, time tested practices.
Top 10 Strategies for Optimal Health
- Drink a gallon of pure water per day (yes, you’ll pee a lot. Get over it)
- Eat more fresh vegetables and fruit (Notice that vegetables come first. That’s no accident. As for fruit, eat mostly berries and cherries)
- Eat organic, free range, and/or grass-fed meat ONLY
- Eat more healthy fats such as grassfed butter, almonds, avocados, eggs – yolk and all!, coconut oil, wild caught salmon – no farm raised fish ever!, extra virgin olive oil (find out why here)
- Limit your grains, or at least go gluten free.
- Take cold showers (find out why here)
- Get outside on the grass barefoot for at least 20 minutes a day
- Go for a deep breathing walk (see my videos here and here)
- Learn how to do standing meditation (see here)
- Workout at least 3 times a week
Need more help? I am here to serve you.
10X Your Fitness and Your Life HERE <<===