Ancient Wisdom – Modern Application
The Bujinkan system is comprised of nine different traditional Japanese martial art schools:
- Togakure Ryu Ninpo
- Gyokko Ryu Koshijutsu
- Kuki Shinden Ryu Happo Hiken
- Koto Ryu Koppojutsu
- Gikan Ryu Koppo
- Shinden Fudo Ryu Dakentaijutsu
- Gyokushin Ryu Ninpo
- Kumogakure Ryu Ninjutsu
- Takagi Yoshin Ryu Jutaijutsu
Each of the above schools includes: striking, kicking, grappling, escaping, and weapons systems. Bujinkan martial arts are not sport martial arts, so there are no formal competitions or tournaments. Ranks are awarded when the student demonstrates competency and an appropriate level of commitment.
Training is For
- Acquiring the capability of defending self and others
- Maintaining a compassionate attitude toward others
- Cultivating a natural lifestyle
- Junan Taiso conditioning and flexibility exercises
- Ukemi injury prevention
- San shin no kata exercises for developing a strong body and clear spirit
- Kihon Happo fighting scenarios
- Kata advanced fighting scenarios from the different ryu-ha
- Henka fight variations
- Budogu martial art fighting tools:
bojutsu stick-fighting (including, hanbo, jo, rokushakubo, yari, and naginata/bisento)
tantojutsu and kenjutsu blade-fighting
kusari-fundojutsu flexible weapons-fighting
START TRAINING TODAY!
Saturday at 11 am in Hainesport Park located at Hainesport Municpal Center on Marne Highway
Contact Jon at (609) 556-8712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register today.
See complete Class Schedule here.
Warrior Fitness Gym * Hainesport Business Park *4004 Sylon Blvd. * Hainesport, NJ 08036