The Integrated Martial Systems 2-Day Seminar in Cherry Hill, NJ
In this groundbreaking 2-day seminar, Coach Jon Haas unveils for the first time ever his unique approach to martial arts formulated and refined through over 30 years of consistent training, research, teaching, and experimenting in the martial traditions of Japan, China, and Russia.
What exactly is Integrated Martial Systems and how is it different?
Suppose you combined several martial arts, stripped them down to their core principles, functional movements, and combative effectiveness, and re-formulated them into one new systematic approach to allow it to be employable with any tool whether it be empty-hand, blunt weapon, edged weapon, long weapon, hidden weapon, or improvised weapon?
What you would have is a fast, effective, no-nonsense approach to communicate and consolidate years of martial arts training in a short span of time.
This approach would make self defense methods immediately accessible to people who may not want, or have time, to devote decades to becoming effective at defending themselves.
Suppose you want to have the confidence and ability to protect yourself and your family from sudden violence, but don’t want the trappings of tradition and the hours of perfecting forms and kata that may not actually be relevant to a modern threat?
What if the essence of martial arts could be extracted by a highly experienced martial arts practitioner, refined, distilled, and communicated not over years, but in the course of a seminar?
That is what you get with The Integrated Martial Systems approach to training, practice, and combat.
PRINCIPLES – Gain an understanding of the concepts underlying all martial arts techniques
MOVEMENT – Learn how to effectively utilize positioning, distance, and footwork to create principle driven techniques
TOOLS – When principles drive movement, tools become interchangeable
You will gain a fast, basic understanding of methods that you will be able to immediately use to deal with violence, as well as a method that can be applied systematically across the board to improve performance in ANY martial art or system of combatives.
Section 1 - Constructing the Combative Body
- Delve Deeper into Warrior Fitness Style Combat Conditioning Training Learn the Specific Warrior Fitness Rapid Warm-up for Combative Training
- Learn How to Build 3 Dimensional Strength Throughout Entire Range of Motion Utilizing Both Prime Movers and Rotary and Angular Strength with Unconventional Bodyweight Exercises and the Primal Conditioning Tools of Kettlebells and Clubbells
- Strengthen Your Structure to Build Dynamic Stability and Power Generation with Stored Elastic Energy (SEE)
- Create Tendons of Steel Strengthen and Condition Connective Tissue for Power Generation and Endurance
Section 2 - Integrated Combative Methods
- Learn How to Control Your Own Movement While Dis-Integrating the Opponent's Breathing, Structure, and Movement
- Learn How to Unleash the Devastatingly Effective Methods of Figure 8 Striking to Suppress and Overwhelm the Attacker
- Learn Easily Applied Principles of 3 Dimensional Movement to Create Highly Effective Joint Locks, Takedowns, and Throws
- Learn Quick and Safe Methods of Ground Engagement and Movement on the Ground
- Blade Work - Learn How to Quickly Deploy and Effectively Manipulate a Knife as Well as Prevail Unarmed Against a Knife Wielding Opponent
- Stick Work - Learn How to Utilize Various Length Sticks for Both Attack and Defense as Well as for Mobility and Health
Section 3 - Esoteric Training for an Immovable Body
- Advanced Breathing Methods for Energy, Recovery, and Tissue Recruitment
- The Truth About Moving from Center and Why Most Martial Artists are Wrong About It
- Methods of Changing the Body for Absorbing, Neutralizing, and Redirecting Incoming Force
- Stability Training for Power Development
Saturday, December 9, 2017 from 1 PM to 6 PM
Sunday, December 10, 2017 from 11 AM to 3 PM
Where:Cherry Hill Health & Racquet Club 1820 Old Cuthbert Rd. Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Cost:(Note - You must pre-register for this event. There will be no payment accepted at the door. CHHRC members, please inquire for member-only discount)
Registration Before November 15th - $125 Registration After November 15th - $175
Space is Limited. Reserve Your Spot Below!