In an effort to provide you, my dear readers, with the best information out there on strength, health, fitness, and martial arts, I am interviewing top coaches, professionals, martial arts masters, and ordinary people who do extraordinary things.
I have an awesome interview for you today with my good friend, Craig Gray. Craig is a certified Krav Maga black belt instructor with Israeli Krav International (IKI) and is one of only three people in the United States to be able to award rank in the system. Krav Maga is the official hand to hand / hand to weapon tactical system taught to Israeli military and law enforcement agencies.
In this interview, Craig discusses:
- His 30+ year martial arts background and how he got started training in Krav Maga
- History, philosophy, and training in Krav Maga both here in the US and in Israel
- Training with the Israeli Defense Force (IDF)
- Tactical training for both civilians and military/LEO
- His upcoming Krav Maga seminar here on June 1, 2013 at Warrior Fitness Gym – click HERE for more info!
- Much, much more!